Mayor LaBruno and The Dumont Council unanimously supported a resolution opening Dumont Borough Hall to the public. Dumont Borough Hall is now open to the public by appointment only.
- Appointments can be made Monday - Friday between the hours of 9:30 AM – 11:30 AM. We still encourage all residents to conduct as much borough business remotely as possible.
- Entry to Borough Hall will be limited to the first floor.
- All visitors must sign in, wear a face mask and have a body temperature under 100.4 degrees Fahrenheit to enter Borough Hall. Thermal scanners will ensure that everyone entering Borough Hall meets that criteria.
- Every department is by appointment only so please make sure you visit the department you have an appointment for and then exit the building.
- The Dixon Homestead has also reopened with hybrid service. Door side service is available to Dumont resident’s weekday mornings from 10:00am to 1:00pm. In-person service is available from 1:30pm until closing, with some service limitations. For details about services and new visitor requirements visit dumontlibrary.org/reopening or call 201-384-2030.